We are a local marketing agency and we are currently seeking a candidate for the role of Social Media Specialist/Graphic Designer - freelance/part-time.
We are looking for a candidate that will continue to grow our clients brand in social media, influencer relations, PR media outreach (print, online publications etc.), giveaways and partnerships. They will be responsible for building brand awareness and enhance influencer loyalty by crafting and managing a strategic social media plan, compelling content strategies & calendars, and creative & engaging social media campaigns. The candidate will work closely with the Creative Director.
*Create social media campaign and calendar
* Increase our clients brand following and engagement across all the channels such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.
* Identify and maintain relationships with influencers to generate high-quality content for all the relevant social media platforms
* Generate content for our client's website blog (Wordpress)
* Define the role of each social media platform for present and future and maintain an understanding of the latest trends.
* Monitor for brand mentions across all social media. Identify and engage with posts that provide an opportunity to positively impact brand reputation and awareness.
* Monitor daily execution of social media content (i.e. scheduling posts, liking photos, tweeting, sharing, increasing social outreach, etc).
* Maintain current knowledge of new and emerging social media platforms and technologies.
* Conduct analysis on other similar brands to see how they are using different ad products and organic content
* Must be an active user of all social media platforms
* Able to monitor social media analytics, monitoring, publishing, and engagement platforms like Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
* Proficient in social media advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram etc)
* Must have strong verbal and writing skills
* Must have strong interpersonal skills.
* Must have a strong design or aesthetic eye for layout, color, style, and appearance
* Knowledge of photography or video editing
* Proficient in Word Press
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Depending On Experience
Employment Type : Freelance/part-time (mostly remote)
Links to samples of work (portfolio, social media accounts, posts or blog content to see writing skills)
Include salary requirement in the cover letter.
Email the above requirements to email@example.com
Only candidates with the above submission requirements will be considered.
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!